Monday, June 8, 2009

Colorado Technical University

I was recently reading on military.com and discovered that Colorado Technical University was one of their recommended colledges.
It seemed they favored CTU because the college not only had higher education courses and has a great distance educational program but also because the school takes special care to tailor itself to the service man/woman's needs. For example they allow the service member to put their education on temporary hold if they get deployed.


Getting such praise from the military is great for me since that just happens to be the college I graduated from. Now that I have joined the U.S. Army, when I want to continue my education I won't have any issue transfering education since they already have all my records.

No comments: