All of the solutions I found assumed someone was pretty familiar with navigating the SFDC admin area so I figured I would give the path where the answer is located.
The page that helped me the most is here.
- Login as an administrator
- Click on the 'Setup' link on the left of the upper right hand side
- Under 'Administration Setup' in the left hand column, expand the 'Manage Users' list
- Click on 'Profiles'
- Click on the NAME of the profile you want to give permissions to ( under the Users area you can see what profile your users are assigned to )
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on the 'Edit' button for the 'Enabled Apex Class Access' area
- Move your new class into the enabled list and click the 'Save' button
- Scroll to the bottom of the page again.
- Click on the 'Edit' button for the 'Enabled Visualforce Page Access' area
- Move your new page into the enabled list and click the 'Save' button
That should be it, anyone in that profile should now be able to see the new page.